Wigs are a fun and easy way to transform your look. Whether you are experiencing thinning hair, alopecia, or just like to change your hairstyle often, Loxxie has the wig for you and your budget. Currently, Loxxie offers wigs and hair pieces in store only. Our expert stylists will help you pick out the best piece for your lifestyle, face shape, and skin tone. They can also cut and color your wig or hairpiece to be exactly what you want!
Wigs come in a wide variety of styles, colors, and sizes. Wigs are easy to attach and require few materials for application and upkeep. Loxxie has all the supplies you will need to keep your wig in place and maintain it for years to come.
Wigs are constructed in a variety of ways. Human Remy hair, synthetic, Remy synthetic blends, and heat-friendly synthetic. Our wigs are high quality and blend seamlessly, no one will ever know you’re wearing a wig! If you are unsure what wig or hair piece is right for you, rest assured, our friendly expert stylists will help you choose the best piece for you.
Types of Wigs and Hairpieces
There are several types of wigs and hair pieces. These include:
Benefits of Wigs
What To Consider When Choosing A Wig Or Hairpiece
There is more than just hair color and style when it comes to choosing the right wig or hairpiece for you. Our expert stylists will help you each step of the way to ensure you choose the best piece for your lifestyle and budget.
- Style – It is important to choose a style that will flatter the shape and size of your face, head, and neckline.
- Cap size – this helps you get a more secure fit. Sizes come in large, average, and petite. While about 95% of customers can use the average size not everyone can. Also, be aware that many wigs come with adjustable straps to give a better fit for those half-inch sizes. To measure, use a tailor’s tape that is flexible and measure ear to ear, circumference, and front to back. You may need someone to help take these measurements.
- Consider the type of hair – Human Remy hair pieces will last considerably longer than synthetic blends. Remy’s hair looks the most natural and can be styled and maintained like normal hair. Although Remy wigs tend to be pricier, they are well worth the investment as they can last several years. Synthetic wigs are made from non-human materials and have less durability over time. Synthetic wigs tend to tangle, look less natural, and require special shampoo, conditioner, and styling products to maintain. Synthetic wigs are more budget-friendly but will need to be replaced more often than human Remy hair pieces. Lastly, heat-friendly synthetics are gaining popularity as they are made from a higher quality synthetic formula, easy on the pocket, and can be styled on a low heat setting making them more versatile.
- Cap feature – choose from hand-tied, monofilament, lace front, and basic cap construction. A stylist can help explain the differences and help you choose the best cap for your needs.
- Color – Wigs and hair pieces come in every color combination you can think of. Human Remy wigs can even be colored and customed exactly how you want it!
Loxxie’s Wigs And Hair Replacement Systems
Loxxie offers professional discounts but also serves the public as well.
Nonsurgical hair replacement consultation is free.
Nonsurgical hair replacement installation includes attachment of hair system.
Reinstall includes the following:
Schedule your appointment today.
Remember our stylists are here to help answer any questions you may have or to help you choose the right wig or hairpiece for you!